As we all know, that, the country China plays a major role when it comes to exporting the goods and they act as a global sourcing for many businesses and many countries across the globe. The most popular products which are manufactured includes electronics, clothing, merchandising, shoes and many more and these products support the business owners with high margins. But the main challenge faced by many business houses is in the IMPORT PROCESS involved in bringing the goods from China to India. As it is a very complex and expensive approach and mainly this task is not easy for the newbies.
So to overcome all the issues related to import and to help the business owners, Urjalite also provide full help and assistance even though if your company name/firm is not registered with GST or IEC Code ( Import Export Code) . The very important thing before we start is to find the right products, to find the right suppliers, contacting logistics provider and cost estimation, negotiation with manufacturers, payment options and finally selling your product online on the market places or your own ecommerce websites or selling offline in local market in India.
The steps followed for importing the products for your business are listed below:
1. First you would need to provide us the product information you are looking for import and the budget you are ready to deal and based on it, we would be selecting reputed supplier for you and would ask them to send the quotation along with the sample products before placing a bulk order.
2. After we receive a quotation from the supplier, the next step is to raise a PO(purchase order)
3. When your order gets completed. Your selected supplier will send the invoice.
4. Meanwhile we will arrange the courier service for taking care of the shipping. The shipping partner will make sure the goods are delivered to your delivery location.
5. Custom clearing is another challenge as it includes numerous expenses like handling charge, customs duty, transportation charges and much more and we would be assisting you in clearing the batch at the port.
For further information you may reach out to us and we would be happy to help you.